Naomi’s Centre provides confidential, safe and secure services and resources.
Naomi’s Family Resource Centre offers free support groups to women on various topics throughout the year. The main objective of the groups is to present women with practical information and tools that they can apply to their everyday life. The groups are held at Naomi’s Centre, in a safe and confidential environment. Women from the community and surrounding area may access this service. Groups will run for approximately 10 weeks and will last 90 minutes per session. Naomi’s Family Resource Centre provides the following to those who commit to the group sessions.
- Free to women over the age of 16
- Confidential, safe environment
- Self referrals as well as referrals from doctors, clergy, lawyers, police, hospitals and social service agencies are received
- Opportunities to appropriately and creatively express their feelings with support.
- Assistance with transportation and child care cost may be provided.
- Refreshments are provided.
Don’t lose hope, we are here to help you.
Join a group
Please contact us if you would like to be added to a group’s waitlist.