Naomi’s Centre provides confidential, safe and secure services and resources.
The 24 hour telephone crisis line provides counselling, emotional support, information and referrals for all women who have experienced abuse. The crisis line is also for friends and family members of abused women, services providers and other professionals in contact with abused women.
Call 911 if you are in need of emergency help.
Naomi’s Family Resource Centre provides the following to those who call:
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Urgent telephone assistance, information (e.g. rights, violence prevention strategies) and referral to appropriate services for women who are experiencing abuse and their children.
- Toll-free, confidential, anonymous, immediate response service providing crisis support
- Any woman who identifies herself or is identified as having been physically, sexually, or emotionally abused by her partner and/or significant other is eligible for services.
- To assist you to develop a safety plan in order to address your immediate needs.
- To provide the most reliable and accurate information and service referral to women involved in violent relationships
- To support you to understand your rights, self esteem needs, safety planning and violence prevention strategies
- Assist by providing information and options with the health, safety and well being needs of the woman
The Crisis Line is dedicated to working towards equality for all women.