Naomi’s Centre provides confidential, safe and secure services and resources.
Along with our support services, we offer a great deal of helpful resources to deliver information to the community about abuse and provide victims with guidance. Here you’ll find four sections of helpful resources on abuse: Articles, FAQs, Links and Downloads.
Read through our most frequently asked questions and get answers to your important questions.
Download and print helpful checklists and worksheets that will help you make informed decisions.
Get a list of helpful links for women and children who are affected by abuse.
S.D.&G. Community Resources
Read through our industry statistics to get a better idea of what is involved in our work.
Get more insight on abuse and other important topics from our articles section.
Eastern Ontario Shelters
|La Montee D’Elle
|Three Oaks Foundation
|Leeds-Grenville Interval House
|Maison Baldwin House
|Maison Interlude House
|Kingston Interval House
|Lennox & Addington Interval House
|Harmony House (2nd stage)
|Interval House of Ottawa
|La Presence (convent)
|Oshkikizis Healing Lodge
|Bernadette McCann House
|Maison D’Amitie II
|Naomi’s Family Resource Centre
Ottawa Area Support Centres
- Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre
- Carlington Community & Health Services
- Centretown Community Health Centre
- Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre
- Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre
- Hunt Club-Riverside Community Services Centre
- Lowertown Community Resource Centre
- Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode Community Resource Centre
- Rideau Rockcliffe Community Resource Centre
- Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre
- Sandy Hill Community Health Centre
- Somerset West Community Health Centre
- South East Ottawa Centre for a Healthy Community
- Vanier Community Services Centre