Naomi’s Centre provides confidential, safe and secure services and resources.
If you are in crisis, please call one of our phone numbers listed at the top of this page and a trained shelter counsellor will be happy to speak with you.
If you would like information or would like to speak to a Workers Advocate, call the numbers listed below.
Help beyond what our counsellors are trained for will be referred to appropriate agencies such as hospital and/or mental health crisis team.
All general inquiries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Mailing address
P.O. Box 849
Winchester, ON K0C 2K0
Our Service Area
We offer services in the counties of Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry. For services outside of this area, please refer to the links located below.
Eastern Ontario Shelters
|La Montee D’Elle
|Three Oaks Foundation
|Leeds-Grenville Interval House
|Maison Baldwin House
|Maison Interlude House
|Kingston Interval House
|Lennox & Addington Interval House
|Harmony House (2nd stage)
|Interval House of Ottawa
|La Presence (convent)
|Oshkikizis Healing Lodge
|Bernadette McCann House
|Maison D’Amitie II
|Naomi’s Family Resource Centre
Ottawa Area Support Centres
- Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre
- Carlington Community & Health Services
- Centretown Community Health Centre
- Orléans-Cumberland Community Resource Centre
- Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre
- Hunt Club-Riverside Community Services Centre
- Lowertown Community Resource Centre
- Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode Community Resource Centre
- Rideau Rockcliffe Community Resource Centre
- Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre
- Sandy Hill Community Health Centre
- Somerset West Community Health Centre
- South East Ottawa Centre for a Healthy Community
- Vanier Community Services Centre