Naomi's Centre provides confidential, safe and secure services and resources.
Naomi’s Family Resource Centre provides a confidential, safe and secure emergency housing for women 16 and over with or without children who have been physically, emotionally, verbally or sexually assaulted, threatened or harassed. We provide temporary accommodation, food, and necessities. We provide feminist informal counselling, advocacy, support, accompaniment, information and referral for abused women and their children. We also offer options so that you may gain perspective on your situation and consider alternatives with practical assistance and information so that you may make realistic plans and to support yourself in implementing with your plan. Our services are free.
Naomi’s Family Resource Centre provides the following to our clients
- 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- 24 hour crisis line
- 24 hour staffing
- Self referrals as well as referrals from doctors, clergy, lawyers, police, hospitals and social service agencies are received
- Wheelchair accessible
- Crisis counselling, advocacy and support
- Information and referrals regarding legal, medical, financial, child care, social services, housing and employment options, etc.
- Public education and information concerning the issue of violence against women and children
- Offers you support and informal counselling in parenting skills, problem solving and decision making skills
- Offers practical help and information so that you can make realistic plans about your life, and to support you in proceeding with your plan.
Don’t Lose Hope! You Are Not Alone! Its Time To Break The Silence!